- MobyMax is a standards-aligned K-8 learning platform for math, literacy, science, and social studies equipped with adaptive tests, test-prep lessons, interactive whiteboard activities, and motivational tools. MobyMax also features specific state test-prep activities. Unique features include multiple SSO login options, teachers' ability to assign badges for performance, student goal-setting, student-teacher messaging, and teacher-initiated class contests. The site also has a Wall feature where teachers can post class messages, assignments, events, and polls.
Reading with Relevance
- The Reading with Relevance curriculum “portrays accurately and equitably the cultural and racial diversity of American society,” and has been approved by the California Department of Education for meeting the state’s Social Content Framework.
- “Reading with Relevance unites cultural responsiveness, academic instruction, and SEL. The collection itself is based around culturally relevant and diverse texts, creating ‘windows and mirrors’ where students have ample opportunities to learn about and reflect on their own lives and the lives of others. This promotes deep awareness of and respect for diversity along with opportunities to build self-awareness.” ~The Center for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- Is an effective middle school math software solution that adapts to the individual learner, personalizes instruction from intervention through enrichment, provides access and equity for Spanish ELL’s, integrates assessment with instruction, aligns to all state and regional standards, empowers with actionable data and reporting, and delivers professional development that is immediate, relevant, and actionable to help close the educational gap.
- Apex Learning Helps Educators Prepare All Students for College, Work, and Life. Apex Learning is the leading provider of blended and virtual learning solutions to the nation's schools. This is a standards-based digital curriculum — in math, science, English, social studies, world languages, and Advanced Placement — is widely used for original credit, credit recovery, remediation, intervention, acceleration, and exam preparation. Schools across the country are successfully using Apex Learning digital curriculum to meet the needs of students, from building foundational skills to creating opportunities for advanced coursework.
- With Apex Learning digital curriculum, success is supported for all students:
- Multiple course pathways successfully engage students in rigorous coursework that prepares them for college and work.
- Teachers effectively differentiate instruction and spend more time working one-on-one with students to address individual needs.
- Students move at their own pace, taking as much — or as little — time as they need to master the material.
- Multimedia instruction motivates and engages students, provides multiple representations of concepts, and addresses different learning styles.