Message from the Director of Education
Greetings! I'm Gintell Dunlap, proud to serve as the Director of Education II at TEAM Charter Academy (TCA). At TCA, we're not just a school; we're a dynamic alternative to the traditional education system. I embarked on an educational career to make a positive impact in my community, a value that resonates deeply with TEAM's commitment to building a thriving community through quality education within a safe, nurturing, and socially just environment. I'm honored to be an integral part of this mission.
Here's a little about my journey:
- Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts from San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Child Development from CSU Stanislaus, Turlock
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from CSU Stanislaus, Turlock
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership from TCSJ, Stockton
- Administrative Services Credential from TCSJ, Stockton
My educational career spans various roles:
- Owner/operator of an In-Home Family Daycare/Preschool for five years
- Teacher for nine years, spanning kindergarten and 7th grades in Stockton
- Dean of Student Services for one year at TEAM Charter School-Bianchi
- Director of Education for one year at TEAM Charter School-Bianchi
- Currently in my third year as the Director of Education II at TEAM Charter Academy
Outside of my professional life, I cherish my roles as a wife of twenty years, a loving dog mom to two Yorkies, Prince and Molly, and a dedicated foster-to-adopt mother to three young boys.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me and my commitment to education and community at TEAM Charter Academy!