The Leader in Me
The Framework provides a unique approach to integrating highly effective practices throughout a school’s culture.
Instead of focusing on academic measures alone, Leader in Me embodies a holistic approach to education, redefining how schools measure success. This approach empowers educators with effective practices and tools to:
- teach LEADERSHIP to every student,
- create a CULTURE of student empowerment,
- and align systems to drive results in ACADEMICS.
What Leader in Me Does
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Goal Achievement
- Public Speaking
- Global Awareness
- Social and Emotional Awareness
- Listening Skills
- Time Management
- Leading Projects
- Self-Directed Learning
- Valuing Diversity
- Problem Solving
See-Do-Get & Core Paradigms
- Everyone can be a Leader.
- Not This: Leadership is for the few.
- Everyone has Genius.
- Not This: A few people are gifted.
- Change starts with Me.
- Not This: To improve schools, the system needs to change first.
- Educators empower students to lead their own learning.
- Not This: Educators control and direct student learning.
- Develop the whole person.
- Not This: Focus solely on academic achievement.
"If you want small changes, work on your behavior; if you want quantum-leap changes, work on your paradigms."
-Stephen R. Covey